Dental Insurance Participation and Payment Options
We accept all PPO dental insurances and are in network with most of them.
When you call our office for the first time, we conveniently obtain relevant insurance information and will call the insurance company to verify your coverage so that we can save time at the day of your appointment
Cigna, Delta Dental, ERISA (City of Austin Dental Insurance), United Healthcare, Assurant, Humana, Metlife, Aetna, United Health Care, Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS), Maverest, Dental Network of America, Guardian….and many more!!!
There are multiple convenient ways available for you to pay for your treatment. Multiple payment options with various financing methods has enabled our patients to get the treatment they need immediately and pay for it in monthly installments that they’re comfortable with. This way, you don’t have to break the bank to get your dental work done!
You can use Cash, Debit, Credit, HSA/FSA, Care Credit and Compassionate Finance !
Why Choose Us
- Highly trained, passionate and caring professionals will be taking care of your dental needs at Cloud Dental.
- Since Dr. Samani is highly skilled in various aspects of dentistry, almost all procedures are done by him and at Cloud Dental.
- Majority of our dental implant procedures are first designed with computer software in order to make a surgical guide. This will ensure precise placement by means of performing minimally invasive surgery which tranlates to a more comfortable recovery, faster healing time and not to mention, less time spent in the chair!
- Broken tooth/crown? We are able to deliver your permanent crown in ONE visit, using our CAD/CAM technology.
- Having the most advanced 3D digital technology (CT Scan and CAD/CAM) has allowed us to perform complicated dental surgeries with confidence because we're able to evaluate the volume of bone in 3D and visualize vital structures before the start of the procedure.
- We offer complimentary consultation (including xray) for you to find out if you're a candidate for dental implants.