Wisdom Teeth Extraction in Austin, TX
Austin, TX Dentist Providing Quality, Affordable Care
Impacted or otherwise damaged wisdom teeth near Austin can be detrimental to your health, happiness, and appearance, but wisdom teeth removal can help. At Cloud Dental, we are eager to help you enjoy the highest level of oral health possible by removing your wisdom teeth. Wisdom teeth removal is not right for everyone, however, so you should talk to your dentist to find out if this sedation dentistry procedure is right for you. We are staffed with dedicated and experienced professionals who are happy to help you enjoy a lifetime of top oral health.
Benefits of Wisdom Teeth Removal
Some people never need to have their wisdom teeth removed, but others do require this procedure. Modern techniques like three-dimensional X-ray imaging offer dentists more precision than ever so they can help you deal with any pain and discomfort you may be feeling from your wisdom teeth; this is especially important if they are impacted. Wisdom teeth removal can also be a good idea for your oral health, which ultimately impacts your overall well-being. Keep reading to learn about some of the benefits of wisdom teeth removal.
- 3D X-Ray Technology. Thanks to modern technology, wisdom teeth removal is more accurate and precise than ever. Your dental care professional can use three-dimensional X-rays to acquire a clear and informative picture of your teeth. This increases the chances of a successful procedure and minimizes complications. Talk to the team at Cloud Dental to see how 3D X-ray technology can improve your wisdom teeth removal procedure.
- Alleviating Pain. Some people enjoy painless wisdom teeth, while others don’t get to experience this luxury. Impacted wisdom teeth can be particularly painful, and this might encourage you to talk to your dentist about wisdom teeth extraction. Keep in mind that this procedure isn’t what causes the pain; instead, it reduces the discomfort and allows you to enjoy your oral health.
- Bolstering Your Oral Health. Some people seek wisdom teeth removal because they want to enjoy better oral health. Your oral health is connected to your general health, so you would be wise to do what you can to take care of it. Wisdom teeth removal can help free up more space in your mouth and address overcrowding, which will even make it easier for you to practice proper dental hygiene.
If you think you might need to remove your wisdom teeth near Austin, call Cloud Dental at (512) 351-4080. In addition to wisdom teeth removal, our dental implant surgeon specializes in replacement teeth like dental bridges, dentures, dental veneers and permanent dental implants. We also provide general and cosmetic dentistry services which also includes dental bonding and a dental makeover.
Why Choose Us
- Highly trained, passionate and caring professionals will be taking care of your dental needs at Cloud Dental.
- Since Dr. Samani is highly skilled in various aspects of dentistry, almost all procedures are done by him and at Cloud Dental.
- Majority of our dental implant procedures are first designed with computer software in order to make a surgical guide. This will ensure precise placement by means of performing minimally invasive surgery which tranlates to a more comfortable recovery, faster healing time and not to mention, less time spent in the chair!
- Broken tooth/crown? We are able to deliver your permanent crown in ONE visit, using our CAD/CAM technology.
- Having the most advanced 3D digital technology (CT Scan and CAD/CAM) has allowed us to perform complicated dental surgeries with confidence because we're able to evaluate the volume of bone in 3D and visualize vital structures before the start of the procedure.
- We offer complimentary consultation (including xray) for you to find out if you're a candidate for dental implants.