Implant-Retained Dentures in Austin, TX
Find out how you can make your dentures more comfortable!
When you need replacement teeth, one of the ways you can restore jaw function and a great looking smile is through dentures. However, traditional dentures are removable, which means they can sometimes slip out of place. This problem can usually be solved with the cosmetic dentistry procedure of implant-retained dentures, or dentures that are permanently secured in place with artificial tooth roots that are surgically implanted into your jaw. With your dentures properly fixed in place, you can enjoy dentures that feel more natural and function much better!
When you have ill-fitting dentures, you may experience:
- Discomfort or pain
- Difficulty biting or chewing
- Difficulty talking
- An unnatural-looking smile
At Cloud Dental, our dental implant surgeon is highly experienced in the placement of implant-retained dentures. If you currently have dentures that are not correctly fitted for your mouth, we can help you get the dental makeover you need. Simply call our office today at (512) 351-4080 and schedule a complimentary dental care consultation with our Austin, TX cosmetic dentists! We also offer permanent dental implants, dental veneers, sedation dentistry and dental bonding.
Why Choose Us
- Highly trained, passionate and caring professionals will be taking care of your dental needs at Cloud Dental.
- Since Dr. Samani is highly skilled in various aspects of dentistry, almost all procedures are done by him and at Cloud Dental.
- Majority of our dental implant procedures are first designed with computer software in order to make a surgical guide. This will ensure precise placement by means of performing minimally invasive surgery which tranlates to a more comfortable recovery, faster healing time and not to mention, less time spent in the chair!
- Broken tooth/crown? We are able to deliver your permanent crown in ONE visit, using our CAD/CAM technology.
- Having the most advanced 3D digital technology (CT Scan and CAD/CAM) has allowed us to perform complicated dental surgeries with confidence because we're able to evaluate the volume of bone in 3D and visualize vital structures before the start of the procedure.
- We offer complimentary consultation (including xray) for you to find out if you're a candidate for dental implants.