Family Dentistry in Austin, TX
Exceptional Dental Care for Your Entire Family
At Cloud Dental, we are able to provide top-quality dental care for your whole family. We know just how time-consuming it can be to go from office to office for a variety of family dentistry services, especially if you have children or elderly family members. It is our goal to save you time and energy by providing you with the dental care you need in one office. We handle a wide range of general and cosmetic dentistry services, from preventative care to major replacement teeth dental work, such as the placement of permanent dental implants by a dental implant surgeon or dental bonding.
There are many reasons to choose us for your family’s dental care:
- We have a comfortable office environment for a dental makeover.
- We use the most up-to-date dental implants, dentures and dental veneers technology, which can help save you time and money.
- All procedures are performed directly by our dentist. (We do not refer out.)
- We offer online appointment scheduling.
- We offer sedation dentistry and emergency dentistry services.
To make our patients more comfortable, we offer ergonomic dental chairs, neck pillows, and blankets. We also allow our patients to choose their favorite television shows to watch during their visits. If you would like make an appointment for a free consultation in Austin, call us today at (512) 351-4080!
Why Choose Us
- Highly trained, passionate and caring professionals will be taking care of your dental needs at Cloud Dental.
- Since Dr. Samani is highly skilled in various aspects of dentistry, almost all procedures are done by him and at Cloud Dental.
- Majority of our dental implant procedures are first designed with computer software in order to make a surgical guide. This will ensure precise placement by means of performing minimally invasive surgery which tranlates to a more comfortable recovery, faster healing time and not to mention, less time spent in the chair!
- Broken tooth/crown? We are able to deliver your permanent crown in ONE visit, using our CAD/CAM technology.
- Having the most advanced 3D digital technology (CT Scan and CAD/CAM) has allowed us to perform complicated dental surgeries with confidence because we're able to evaluate the volume of bone in 3D and visualize vital structures before the start of the procedure.
- We offer complimentary consultation (including xray) for you to find out if you're a candidate for dental implants.