Emergency Dental Care in Austin, TX
Emergency Dental Care When You Need It
At our Austin, TX cosmetic dentistry practice, Cloud Dental, we understand that it is impossible to predict when you will need emergency dental care. As a result, we do not require appointments for emergency dental care visits**, whether you are coming in for a severe toothache or a cracked tooth. All you have to do is walk into our office during our business hours, and we’ll provide you with the immediate dental care and sedation dentistry you need. We serve patients from Austin, Round Rock, and surrounding areas.
Common dental emergencies include:
- Broken or knocked-out teeth
- Severe tooth pain
- Sore and swollen gums
- Swollen or painful jaw
Taking proper care of your teeth and mouth is our top priority at Cloud Dental. Our oral surgeon will always go to great lengths to ensure that your oral health is fully protected with our dental makeover and dental bonding. If you are experiencing a dental emergency, call our office immediately at (512) 351-4080 to speak with our dental implant surgeon or come visit us as a walk-in patient! We also offer replacement teeth like permanent dental implants, dental veneers and dentures.
**not open on weekends
Why Choose Us
- Highly trained, passionate and caring professionals will be taking care of your dental needs at Cloud Dental.
- Since Dr. Samani is highly skilled in various aspects of dentistry, almost all procedures are done by him and at Cloud Dental.
- Majority of our dental implant procedures are first designed with computer software in order to make a surgical guide. This will ensure precise placement by means of performing minimally invasive surgery which tranlates to a more comfortable recovery, faster healing time and not to mention, less time spent in the chair!
- Broken tooth/crown? We are able to deliver your permanent crown in ONE visit, using our CAD/CAM technology.
- Having the most advanced 3D digital technology (CT Scan and CAD/CAM) has allowed us to perform complicated dental surgeries with confidence because we're able to evaluate the volume of bone in 3D and visualize vital structures before the start of the procedure.
- We offer complimentary consultation (including xray) for you to find out if you're a candidate for dental implants.