Dental Cleanings in Austin, TX
Providing Comprehensive Preventative Care
The teeth need constant dental care to keep them from becoming decayed. Even if you brush and floss regularly and maintain a strong dental hygiene regimen, this is still not enough to remove all the plaque and tartar. At Cloud Dental, we recommend coming in at least twice a year for a dental examination and cleaning. By having your teeth professionally cleaned on a regular basis, you can keep them whiter, stronger, and healthier! Meanwhile, regular evaluations allow your dentist to diagnose serious oral health issues early on. In order to make our patients feel comfotable we have sedation dentistry along with dental bonding for those who want a dental makeover.
We offer a wide range of preventative dentistry services, including:
- Comprehensive exams
- Oral cancer screenings
- 3D imaging
- Digital x-rays
- Intraoral cameras
- Laser cavity detection
- Routine dental cleanings
- Fluoride treatments
- Dental sealants
- Nightguards and athletic mouthguards
If it has been more than six months since your last dental visit, it’s time to make an appointment with our Austin, TX dentist. Call us today at (512) 351-4080! We also offer cosmetic dentistry from a trusted dental implant surgeon who can do replacement teeth like permanent dental implants, dental veneers and dentures.
Why Choose Us
- Highly trained, passionate and caring professionals will be taking care of your dental needs at Cloud Dental.
- Since Dr. Samani is highly skilled in various aspects of dentistry, almost all procedures are done by him and at Cloud Dental.
- Majority of our dental implant procedures are first designed with computer software in order to make a surgical guide. This will ensure precise placement by means of performing minimally invasive surgery which tranlates to a more comfortable recovery, faster healing time and not to mention, less time spent in the chair!
- Broken tooth/crown? We are able to deliver your permanent crown in ONE visit, using our CAD/CAM technology.
- Having the most advanced 3D digital technology (CT Scan and CAD/CAM) has allowed us to perform complicated dental surgeries with confidence because we're able to evaluate the volume of bone in 3D and visualize vital structures before the start of the procedure.
- We offer complimentary consultation (including xray) for you to find out if you're a candidate for dental implants.