Cosmetic Dentistry in Austin, TX
Beautifying Your Smile
A new smile is one of the first things you notice about someone. If you care about leaving a great impression and not having missing teeth, you may want to consider our Austin, TX cosmetic dentistry services at Cloud Dental. We can provide you with excellent dental care and smile protection that produces top-notch results, whether you are looking to have same day dental implants, Invisalign for teeth alignment and teeth straightening, tooth crowns, dental bridges, teeth, whitening with laser dentistry, dentures for replacing missing teeth, a smile makeover with smile imaging, dental bonding or you want to fix uneven, misshapen, badly spaced, chipped, or cracked teeth with restorative dentistry.
Our cosmetic dentistry services include the following:
- Six Month Smiles® cosmetic dental braces
- Invisalign® invisible dental braces
- Lumineers® porcelain dental veneers
- Porcelian fillings and gum recontouring
The purpose of our cosmetic dentistry exam is to improve the look of your teeth and boost your self-confidence. As one of the most technologically advanced orthodontics offices in Austin, our cosmetic dentists and implant dentist can provide you with convenient and non-invasive sedation dentistry treatments. Call our office now at (512) 351-4080 for a free smile consultation with our Austin, TX cosmetic dentists! We take various dental insurance plans.
Why Choose Us
- Highly trained, passionate and caring professionals will be taking care of your dental needs at Cloud Dental.
- Since Dr. Samani is highly skilled in various aspects of dentistry, almost all procedures are done by him and at Cloud Dental.
- Majority of our dental implant procedures are first designed with computer software in order to make a surgical guide. This will ensure precise placement by means of performing minimally invasive surgery which tranlates to a more comfortable recovery, faster healing time and not to mention, less time spent in the chair!
- Broken tooth/crown? We are able to deliver your permanent crown in ONE visit, using our CAD/CAM technology.
- Having the most advanced 3D digital technology (CT Scan and CAD/CAM) has allowed us to perform complicated dental surgeries with confidence because we're able to evaluate the volume of bone in 3D and visualize vital structures before the start of the procedure.
- We offer complimentary consultation (including xray) for you to find out if you're a candidate for dental implants.