Meet the Doctor
Dr. Samani : Founder
Hooman Samani DDS, MS, was born in Detroit, Michigan. He completed his Master’s of Science in Biomedical Engineering at the University of California, Irvine, then went on to earn his Doctorate of Dental Surgery at New York University. After graduating, Dr. Samani continued his post-doctorate education by entering the general practice residency at Lutheran Medical Center in Brooklyn, New York. During this year long residency program, he sharpened his skills and knowledge in a variety of advanced procedures, including surgical placement of dental implants, bone grafting, wisdom teeth removal, as well as root canal therapy. He created Cloud Dental, equipped with the latest 3D digital technology (CT Scan and CAD/CAM) to offer minimally invasive approach in placment of dental implants. Dr. Samani continues to develop his expertise in implant supported bridges/dentures, cosmetic dentistry (smile make-over), CAD/CAM aesthetic smile design, and clear orthodontic aligners. He believes that having a comprehensive knowledge of all facets of dentistry is pivotal in providing his patients with exceptional, holistic and long lasting dental care. Away from the office, Dr. Samani enjoys photography, basketball, Cross-Training and most importantly, spending time with his wife Amitis, their 3 year old son Kauvian and 5 months old twin boys Neekaun and Dastaun.
Why Choose Us
- Highly trained, passionate and caring professionals will be taking care of your dental needs at Cloud Dental.
- Since Dr. Samani is highly skilled in various aspects of dentistry, almost all procedures are done by him and at Cloud Dental.
- Majority of our dental implant procedures are first designed with computer software in order to make a surgical guide. This will ensure precise placement by means of performing minimally invasive surgery which tranlates to a more comfortable recovery, faster healing time and not to mention, less time spent in the chair!
- Broken tooth/crown? We are able to deliver your permanent crown in ONE visit, using our CAD/CAM technology.
- Having the most advanced 3D digital technology (CT Scan and CAD/CAM) has allowed us to perform complicated dental surgeries with confidence because we're able to evaluate the volume of bone in 3D and visualize vital structures before the start of the procedure.
- We offer complimentary consultation (including xray) for you to find out if you're a candidate for dental implants.