Experience the Difference at Cloud Dental:
EVERY detail of our dental office has been thoughtfully designed to change the way you think about going to the dentist. From our extended hours and convenient scheduling to the comfortable amenities in our reception and treatment areas, we go out of our way to make your visits relaxing and pleasant, each and every time.
WHETHER making your appointment online via ZocDoc or by calling our office (512.351.4080) you’ll get a text message or a confirmation call to remind you about your appointment. If this is the first time you’re coming to Cloud Dental in Austin, we ask you to arrive 15 minutes early to fill out the new patient forms which is done on the computer. There’s free coffee/hot/cold beverage available at the coffee bar so make sure you stop by there before sitting in front of the computer to fill out the forms.
By obtaining your insurance information on the phone, we save you time and the hassle of dealing with dental insurance companies. We verify your coverage and give you an estimated cost for your treatment and as a courtesy, we can even file your insurance claims for you!
Dr. Samani will meet with you in the consult room and will review your medical/dental history as well as any concerns you may have before the dental exam begins. At cloud dental, we strive to save our patient’s time by doing same day treatment however this may not be possible at all-times. At any given time, we ask you to let us know how we can improve your experience at cloud dental. We’re always open and eager to receive feedback from our patients.
Why Choose Us
- Highly trained, passionate and caring professionals will be taking care of your dental needs at Cloud Dental.
- Since Dr. Samani is highly skilled in various aspects of dentistry, almost all procedures are done by him and at Cloud Dental.
- Majority of our dental implant procedures are first designed with computer software in order to make a surgical guide. This will ensure precise placement by means of performing minimally invasive surgery which tranlates to a more comfortable recovery, faster healing time and not to mention, less time spent in the chair!
- Broken tooth/crown? We are able to deliver your permanent crown in ONE visit, using our CAD/CAM technology.
- Having the most advanced 3D digital technology (CT Scan and CAD/CAM) has allowed us to perform complicated dental surgeries with confidence because we're able to evaluate the volume of bone in 3D and visualize vital structures before the start of the procedure.
- We offer complimentary consultation (including xray) for you to find out if you're a candidate for dental implants.